You would not believe it until you read this. Thousands of years ago ancient Chinese have created devices that look like what we are using today.
The followings are Just For Laughs.
Technology is a recarnation itself. Look at those ancient Chinese handcrafts, and you will agree with me.
This one has five external antenna which makes it possible to go through any walls!!!
2. Smart Phone from Neolithic
Dual lens cameras are not something creative. It was just a feature back in Neolithic.
3. Server virtualization from Qing Dynasty (1644 to 1912)
It is the perfect fit for various applications!
Rosewood Treasure Box of Emperor Qian Long
4. CD-ROM driver from Qing Dynasty (1644 to 1912)
It was quite awesome that it supports two discs playing in a row.
Rosewood Treasure Box for manuscripts of Emperor Qian Long
5. Prototype of Docker from sine anno
It was just a fish at that time, not a whale.
Fish Shaped Pillow
Our ancestors were just great that they had kubernetes before Christ.
Sunflower Print Tile
7. Angry Bird from The Shang dynasty (/ʃɑːŋ/; Chinese: 商朝; pinyin: Shāng cháo) from 1766 to 1122 BC
Just a reminder. This is bronze and really can kill if it hits pigs.
Bronze Vessel for Liquor
We should certainly collect patent fee from Android.
9. emoji from the Shang Dynasty
Never stop being amazed by our great ancestors. Applause!